…working with healthcare, academic and nonprofit professionals to define and align purpose, passion and well-being
Benefits of Professional Coaching
• Re-engage with purpose: the reasons you chose your career path
• Cultivate resilience: develop and utilize resources to meet demands
• Define and find ideal work-life integration: capturing time and energy for physical activity, leisure,
and key relationships and interests
• Gain greater self-awareness, clarity and focus
• Improve your sense of well-being
• Hone and own professional wisdom: your unique values and strengths, experience and knowledge
• Navigate change and uncertainty with greater ease
Getting started with coaching...
- 30 minute introductory coaching session (Complimentary)
- 3 or 5 50-minute session packages (Zoom, Skype, Phone or in-person) generally scheduled over 8-12 weeks with 2 validated assessments and optional in-between session email check-in.
- After your initial coaching experience, 30 and 60-minute check-in sessions are offered as needed.
Convenient on-line scheduling with early morning, evening and weekend times available.